Monday, September 18, 2006

The Birds Return

I woke up early today. I am bit surprise on myself because usually on Mondays, it is hard to get away from my bed. So, I started preparing myself to go to work. I went out early to catch the bus. But when I looked down on my pants…holy sh*t…the birds attacked me again…damn it… I can’t go back to change my clothes so I went to the nearest toilet which is 5 minutes away. After I cleaned my pants, I remembered Mr. Bean who dried his clothes on the hand dryer. So, I lifted my right leg so that the warm air can reach my pants. But I have to leave immediately because someone could have seen me and I need to catch the bus. So, I went out from the toilet while covering my right leg and it’s so ironic, the bus is already leaving while I was 200m away. Grrrrr!!

I just hope that today, something will happen to cheer me up. I wish I won the lottery yesterday…hehe.. Oh well, at least I have time to create a blog today… no much tasks today…hehe…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home