Thursday, June 15, 2006

So You Think You Can Dhanz?


Maybe you are already wondering why my bloggie website is named hermesdhanz. So, let’s start with the 1st 2 syllables, hermes. Hermes is my father’s name. He is named after the famous Greek God Hermes, the messenger of the Greek Gods. I think my parents can’t think of any other name so they name me as my father’s. Or maybe I am the youngest son with God-like talents…hehe.
the Hermes icon

For the next syllable, dhanz. It sounds like dance, isn’t? Yes, I came with this name from the word “dance”. When I was in college, I was so addicted chatting in mIRC (as in magchat dun sa Linux sa UPM library or magrerent ako ng PC sa may Excel o any internet café sa may Pedro Gil para lang maka-chat, poor lang kami eh wala kami PC sa bahay). At first, I used long nicknames such as prettyboy17, tormentor, onemig18, tomcruise17, etc but it never worked. No one will chat with me or will arrange to have an EB (shortcut for Eyeball…to see face to face). So, I decided to come up with a short, unique, catchy nickname. At that time, I always love to dance (until now naman eh… walang panama si John Pratts saken..hehe) and watch Streetboys acrobatic acts and heart pumping dhanzie moves. From there I came up with a name DhaNz… of course, I have to change the spelling and letter case to make it unique and catchy.

So, that’s it …remember the name hermesdhanz. It is a perfect combination is it? You notice that this word is the shortcut for Hermes D Hanzsome…hehehe.

~~~ 0oooo ====================================== 0oooo ~~~

DDysfunctional
HHuge
AAmbitious
NNew
ZZonked







Name / Username:





Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger ReN!e said...

ano yung HUGE??hahaha... joke lang... :) alam ko MALAKI ang iyong puso... hahaha.. **PEACE**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home