Friday, September 15, 2006

Bday 2K6

Sep 15 na naman, ilang taon na lang 30 na ako....waaahhhh!! :p My day wasn't that bad. I started the morning waking up late... (because I didn't sleep well last night...I think someone is thinking of me...haha). As a result, my eyes are hurting...until now... Lucky for me, I don't have much work to do today... So, I went off early from the office and I went to Orchard... How I wish that someone is with me to have fun but I decided to be alone... (wala loner pa din ako...hehe). Neway, I quite enjoyed the night because I saw a lot of beautiful views including sports car...(dami dun sa may scotts road...didn't notice the hotel because the cars caught my eyes). I just hope that this coming year, my life will be much happier. :)

Birthday Greeting Statistics:

SMS: 18
Email: 2
IM: 2
Phone Call: 1
Pasabi greeting: 2

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger john2x said...

Kasama ba ako dyan sa pasabi greeting... Nagpabati ako kay Marlon Carmona.

Happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home