Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Girl

My housemates bought an original DVD of the famous KoreaNovela "My Girl". They enjoyed watching the series especially the funny parts. I took some glances to see the movie but I decided to stay in my room and watched the last episodes of Lost 2... (kainis...bitin). Oh well, I am writing this not to tell you about the KoreaNovela. I am writing this because I met someone....oooopps, not yet...actually I saw an interesting lady in the office today. I am about to wash my water bottle when I saw her in her alluring black dress with a long slit on the right leg (the slit is just above the knee).

She has a brownish, blonde long hair (I think she is a Singaporean, not a Caucasian). She also has fair complexion.Unfortunately, I never saw her face because she was busy drinking water... (yeah, there is a drinking station in the pantry where I will wash my water bottle)..From a far, she seems to have an angelic face... (I hope my contact lens are not blurry at that time)... I hope tomorrow I will see her again but this time I will greet her Ni Hao Ma or just say good morning. I won't be shy to say that ... (we'll see, I never approached a girl to say hello or good morning especially beautiful women).. It would be a Start of Something New (inspired by the song from the High School Musical soundtrack...hehe) to me...hehe...goodluck to me...:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home