Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Girl (part 2)

Last Friday, I finally saw the face of "My Girl". I never expected that she looks older than the first time i had a glimpse of her. It happened when I am about to go out from our office for lunch. She was walking first to the door when she suddenly stops in front of the door, which was still slightly open. So, I never hesitated to open the door for her, that is to press the white button so that you can push the door. But I tried to push the door for her but she pushed it first. I was looking at her when she was going to the lift. I am bit upset on myself because I forgot to say Ni Hao Ma or Good morning....Ai yooo!! Anyway, I have faith that someday we will cross our paths again and I would never hesitate to greet her... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home